Senior PHP Developer required to join our busy, friendly creative client and enjoy coding and modifying clients’ websites according to briefs put together by the project management team.
Code website functionality and backend systems squash bugs in existing projects, undertake testing and performance checks, manage version control and keep up with new technology trends.
The Senior PHP Developer role is varied and interesting for someone versatile with front end, back end and full stack developers knowledge and experience.
At the moment the team are working remotely, post lockdown they will move to a flexible work from home/office policy with 2 days a week in the office.
· Build websites from concept to completion in well-appointed offices or remote
· Collaborate with a bright bunch of keen colleagues
· Top rates of pay and generous benefits
· Ability to generate ideas with team members and offer insightful solutions
· You lead others, or others look to you for guidance
· PHP, Linux, Apache and MySQL
· WordPress use and development
· MVC frameworks
· E-commerce platforms (Magento and WooCommerce in particular)
· Manage software development life cycle, end to end
Would be advantageous
· ASP, Windows server and Microsoft SQL etc
· Version control (Git, Subversion etc)
· DNS management
· Terminal/SSH experience
|ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.|
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.