I am currently working with a well renowned British insurer, with over 70 years experience in the industry. They are looking for an accomplished Senior level Pricing Analyst who can hit the ground running and provide SME support, guidance and analysis to the business along with assisting with the migration of data onto new platforms.
* SME pricing assistance to both the migration and pricing teams to enable a prosperous platform migration
* Use data proactively to identify how you can deliver profitable growth and drive commercial value
* Model, extract and interpret data, using cutting edge techniques such as machine learning, to bring out insights and confirm market trends
* Work closely with the in-house underwriters
The Ideal Candidate:
* 2-3 years, minimum, in general insurance pricing
* Systems migration familiarity is preferable
* Numerical reasoning skills and excellent attention to detail
* Proficiency in languages like SQL and R. Emblem, Radar or similar systems are advantageous but not essential
* Role is 100% remote
* Competitive benefits package including 25 days annual leave
* You must have full right to work in the UK, this role does not offer sponsorship
If this role sounds like something you'd be interested in and want to learn more, please apply the job online.