An International Management and Construction Consultancy, widely recognised for their commitment to innovation, new initiatives and professional approach are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager. As one of the leading consultants, they offer their clients world-class performance across a diverse range of services and sectors.
The Senior Project Manager would need to be well versed in the management of new build and refurbishment projects to join their Project Manager team in Leeds.
The Senior Project Manager Role
The Senior Project Manager with manage a team on interesting, diverse projects, taking them from inception to completion. Providing cost reports, valuations and liaisons with the end client, this is an exciting diverse opportunity for the right Senior Project Manager.
The Senior Project Manager
* Overseeing Construction Projects across new-build and fit out across multiple build sectors, from inception to completion.
* Site reviews, assessing feasibility and obtain budget costing.
* Briefing of Consultant's teams
* Liaise and manage Contractors
* Manage change control
* £50,000 - £55,000
* High annual leave with extra days available to be purchased
* Discretionary bonus
* Mileage allowance
* Reduced health club memberships
If you are a Project Manager seeking a fresh challenge or interested in having a confidential conversation about various opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Senior Project Manager / Project Management / Associate Project Manager / Leeds / Construction / Consultancy / MRICS / Project Manager