An independent construction consultancy are seeking a forward thinking Senior Project Manager to join their London team.
With offices across the UK they are extremely well established in the Project Management market, delivering on multi million pound schemes across a plethora of build sectors.
The Senior Project Manager Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will be expected to deliver a variety of commercial and mixed use projects, taking them from inception through to completion. A full range of pre and post contract Project Management duties will be involved with each new scheme.
The Senior Project Manager will receive the autonomy to progress quickly through the business, with a path to Associate Project Manager laid out in front of them.
Senior Project Manager Requirements
* RICS accredited degree
* Proven track record delivering successful projects across a number of build sectors
* Experience working on multi million pound schemes
* Construction Project Manager background
* Project Management experience withing a Consultancy/PQS
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Flexible working conditions
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Life assurance
* Cycle to work scheme
* Professional Subscriptions
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Senior Project Manager / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor