A visionary, forward thinking construction consultancy are looking for an ambitious Senior Project Manager to join their London team.
The Senior Project Manager will be able to utilise a dynamic, modern approach to construction and join one of the most well rounded Project Management teams in the UK.
The Senior Project Manager's Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will be involved in some extremely impressive high end residential projects across London, from bespoke individual schemes through to multi storey luxury apartments.
Each Senior Project Manager has the autonomy to deliver exciting schemes with minimal supervision and will be given a trusting working relationship with the Directors of Project Management.
Senior Project Manager Requirements
* RICS accredited degree
* Pre & Post Contract Residential experience
* Interest in Residential Projects
* Construction Project Manager background
* Contract Administration experience
* Client facing, proactive attitude
* Strong communication skills
* £55,000 - £70,000
* Flexible working conditions
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Life assurance
* Professional Subscriptions
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Senior Project Manager / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor