An Award-Winning, Top 20, Cost & Project Management Consultancy are seeking a progressive and ambitious Senior Project Manager to join their Central London offices.
The successful Senior Project Manager will be managing junior Project Manager, running projects and working on a variety of sector schemes.
Senior Project Manager duties on a Boutique Hotel in the City Centre, Project monitoring services on a Mixed-Use Residential scheme consisting of Retail and Student Accommodation with associated Infrastructure.
A bespoke, high end consultancy with a strong reputation of delivering multi million pound schemes and have an excellent track record taking Project Managers through their APC if required.
The Senior Project Manager
* Project Manager with Consultancy experience circa 5 years minimum
* Ideally MRICS or most of the way through APC
* Diverse build sector experience
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Uncapped career progression to Director
* The opportunity to grow and develop within a forward-thinking, progressive practice
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas shut down
* Continued training and professional development
* Enhanced contributary pension
* Laptop and iPhone
* Private healthcare
* Additional benefits scheme
If you are a Project Manager looking at your career options, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Senior Project Manager / APC / MRICS / Project Manager / London / QS / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Project Management / Construction / Consultancy