A leading, forward thinking, multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking to bring in a dynamic Senior Project Manager with a background on build sector projects within a consultancy environment.
They have six offices across the UK and have a vast array of residential/commercial projects coming up and need a strong Senior Project Manager lead to take on a variety of Project Manager/Employers Agent responsibilities.
The Senior Project Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will be working on projects ranging in value from £1m to £50m across a variety of sectors, this really is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Senior Project Manager with the right skill set.
Senior Project Manager Requirements
* MRICS/MCIOB Ideally
* Construction Consultancy Project Management experience
* Articulate and ambitious
* Contract Admin / Employers Agent knowledge
* RICS Accredited Degree
* Good Understanding of contracts, JCT, NEC etc.
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Car allowance
* Commission for introducing new business
* Performance related bonus'
* Professional subscriptions
* 25 days annual leave plus statutory holiday
* Annual pay review
If you are a Project Manager seeking a fresh challenge or interested in having a confidential conversation about various opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Senior Project Manager / Associate Project Manager / Leeds / Employers Agent / MRICS / Construction / Consultancy