Senior Project Manager - Business Change - Insurance
Up to £90,000 basic salary + package
As a Senior Project Manager, you will ensure projects meet objectives, on time and within budget. You will be focused on the people side of change, ensuring employee adoption and usage. You will be responsible for changes to business processes, systems and technology, as well as job roles and organisational structures.
You are primarily responsible for creating and implementing change strategies and plans which maximise employee adoption, and minimise resistance. The improvements increase ROI, benefit realisation.
You will also be responsible for leading and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors, and leading project teams.
- Implement change management processes and tools
- Support communication
- Coach functional employee's
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness
- Stakeholder management
- Input a structured methodology and lead change activities
- Track & report issues
- Proven experience of delivering people change/transformation - understanding how people go through a change and the change process
- Target Operating Model, Process/Business change approaches
- Extensive stakeholder management
- Experience managing and leading large-scale workstreams and complex operations change
- Experience in designing operations change initiatives in complex environments, and delivering the change
- Worked in both management consultancy & Insurance industry