Job Title - Senior Quality Manager
Reference - HB5514
Location - Cambridgeshire
Salary - £40,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quality Manager to join a well-respected food manufacturing company that supplies premium products to a number of the retailers.
In this Senior Quality Manager position you will report directly into the Group Technical Manager and be responsible for:
* Ensuring products are manufactured in line with current legislation, safely and to the highest quality and in line with the companies procedures, policies and specifications.
* Lead the HACCP team and implement process and HACCP related functions across site.
* Manage the Site Quality Managers and their reports to achieve quality excellence.
* Ensure QMS is fully integrated into the operations function.
* Implement and monitor KPI reporting for quality, collate weekly information and ensure compliance with weekly and monthly schedules.
* Manage the company's adherence and completion of all audits (internal and external).
As the ideal candidate you will have a good understanding of HACCP, BRC audits (knowledge of BRC V8) and have been in a Quality Manager in the food manufacturing industries previously. A Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or related subject would be advantageous.
In return you will be given a generous salary and package and the opportunity to develop your career within a profitable and growing food manufacturing business.
If you are interested in this role please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.