A rare opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a renowned Global Contractor with a turnover in excess of £70bn worldwide at their St Albans office.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will assist the Commercial Manager with effective financial management on new build and regeneration projects in and around the Home Counties.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
* New Build and/or regeneration experience
* A construction related degree is beneficial
* Experience working with a main contractor or developer
* Experience working on projects from inception to completion
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £65,000 - £75,000
* Car allowance
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Strong career progression
* Company phone
* Company laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Main Contractor / Hatfield / New Build / Quantity Surveying