An award-winning high end residential Developer are looking to add a commercially minded Senior Quantity Surveyor to their Large Projects Division in Basingstoke.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a family business with over 60 years' experience working on some of the finest properties in the South of England.
Carrying out complex, large scale projects from new builds to period refurbishments up to £10m.
The role will be split between the Basingstoke head office and site as required and will offer the opportunity for continued challenge, growth & development.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
* High-end project experience
* Experience working on projects up to £10m
* Experience running projects from procurement to final accounts
* Residential new build and/or refurbishment experience
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £65,000 - £75,000
* Car allowance
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Private health insurance
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Strong career progression
* Prestigious, high end projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Residential New Build / Basingstoke