A confident and successful Senior Quantity Surveyor is now actively being interviewed to work for a professional and growing Consultancy in the heart of Birmingham.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining Directors and several other professionals on their mission to support projects within the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors.
Projects can range from £500K right through to £75M.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining an organisation who have been consulting on exceptional projects for the past 80 years.
With their office in central Birmingham, each Quantity Surveyor is provided with continuous training and support when handling a myriad of clients.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
Ideally the practice would like see current or previous experience with a PQS organisation;
* BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
* Working towards MRICS / or already a member
* Ability to support growing Quantity Surveyors
* Eager to take on greater responsibility and work on projects, pre and post contract
* Experience with Employers Agent / Contract Administration
* £50,000 - £60,000
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* Professional membership fees
* Work from home
* Mobile and laptop
* Fast paced, career progression
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact our Senior Consultant Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367040
Senior Quantity Surveyor | PQS | Birmingham | MRICS | Quantity Surveying | Cost Management