Senior Quantity Surveyor, Birmingham
An established multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the city of Birmingham.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's role
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to lead projects within the Residential, Retail and Office sectors from inception to completion, ranging in values from £1m to £50m.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will report to the Director of the Birmingham-based team and will be responsible for the completion of the take-off process and monitoring of projects in the post-contract stages.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* 5+ years Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
* MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
* Experience in leading projects in pre and post contract stages
* Experience in Residential, Retail and Office sectors preferred
* Full valid UK driving license
* Willing to commute across the Midlands
* MRICS or on APC Route preferrable
* £45,000 - £55,000
* Flexible working
* 25 days annual leave
* APC Support / RICS subscription paid
* Pension contribution scheme
* Health and wellbeing schemes
* Gym discount, retail vouchers and more
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
01628 367 039 |
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Birmingham / Construction