A market-leading Main Contractor are looking to add a commercially minded Senior Quantity Surveyor to their Brentwood office.
This contractor delivers high finish projects across the Education, Healthcare, Residential, Commercial, Heritage, Sport & Leisure.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be managing projects from £1m - £18m which range from refurbishments to high finish new builds.
The company have a fantastic reputation for promoting from within and offer great long-term progression to Managing Surveyor.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a main contractor
* Experience running projects from inception to completion
* A relevant degree qualification is beneficial
* A varied background working in different sectors
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £60,000 - £70,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Car allowance
* Company phone & laptop
* Flexible working
* Interesting & diverse projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Main Contractor / New Build / Quantity Surveying / QS / Construction / Essex