A well established Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor who will support one of the Partners in the firm who heads up the Brighton office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside a Partner and within a close knit Quantity Surveying team, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will run an array of residential projects including housing association and design and build led projects up to £55m.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor shall also be involved in some schools and commercial projects too.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Preferably MRICS, or MCIOB
* Residential project experience
* Brighton based
* Excellent pre and post contract experience
* Good communication skills
* Keen to support junior members of staff
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Real and rapid progression prospects
* 25 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
* Birthday off
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Professional Membership subscription
* Ongoing CPD / training support.
* Flexible working
* Travel expenses
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / MRICS