An award-winning and leading Quantity Surveying consultancy is seeking a commercially-minded Senior Quantity Surveyor to offer varied Quantity Surveying services across Healthcare projects.
Working alongside their Director of Quantity Surveying, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will also be given the opportunity to develop their skills and progress to Partnership with an established consultancy winning the rights to some of Yorkshire's most sought-after projects.
Based in the heart of Sheffield, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a sociable, driven and growing team of Quantity Surveyors.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a multi-award-winning consultancy with a collaborative structure and benefit heavily in terms of career progression from working as part of close-knit, forward-thinking team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The Quantity Surveying Director would like to see the following;
* BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
* Healthcare project experience
* Strong Pre Contract experience
* Experience as Employers Agent/Contract Admin
* Running small teams
* Ambition to business develop
* £45,000 - £50,000
* Uncapped progression pathway to Partnership
* Performance based bonus
* Collaborative work structure
* Car allowance
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Life assurance
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
* Professional subscriptions
* Continued professional training
* Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367040
Senior Quantity Surveyor | Cost Consultancy | Sheffield | Quantity Surveying