A major construction consultancy in Essex and London is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their technically impressive, team focused, Quantity Surveying team in Essex.
Working on high valued, Residential projects in Essex and across the South East, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will manage projects from inception through to completion.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining one of the UK's most successful Quantity Surveying consultancy which has an expanding portfolio of multi-million pound, residential, education, and commercial schemes which require an experienced Quantity Surveyor to carry out pre and post contract services.
* Preparing budget estimates/cost plans
* Preparation of tender documents
* Tender evaluation and report
* Interim valuations
* Cost reports and final accounts including the evaluation of Contractor's claims
* Effective variation control
* Reporting direct to clients including presentations
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Consultancy / PQS background
* Able to commute comfortable around Essex
* MRICS or working towards
* Residential project experience would be a plus
* Excellent communication skills
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Car allowance
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Cycle to work schemes
* Childcare vouchers
* Flexible working conditions
* Competitive pension contributions
* Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity surveyor / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager