A prestigious House Builder is looking to add an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to their Chelmsford office.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the commercial management and day to day running of their residential new build developments ranging from one bedroom apartments to larger five bedroom family homes.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Residential Developer / House Builder
* Experience working on residential new build developments
* Experience managing projects from start to finish
* A construction related degree qualification or HND is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £65,000 - £75,000
* Car allowance
* 28 days holiday
* Private healthcare
* Life insurance
* Share incentive plan
* Sharesave scheme
* Gym membership
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Quantity Surveying / Developer / House Builder / Chelmsford