A traditional, PQS consultancy with four established offices in the UK, are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor, preferably MRICS, to join their London team in Croydon as they replace a Quantity Surveyor who is retiring.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside the Director and a close knit team of Quantity Surveyors, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work on a mixture of bank monitoring, residential (housing) and retail projects.
* Signing off reports
* Change of documents
* Take offs
* Preparing contracts
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* MRICS is preferred due to the nature of the projects
* Strong Quantity Surveying background
* Comfortable adapting to new projects
* Good communication skills
* Residential and/or bank monitoring experience
* £55,000 - £65,000
* 24 days leave + bank holidays
* Career development
* Structured training and development plan
* Full training costs
* Professional membership fee
* Pension contributions
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Monitoring Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor