A family run Main Contractor specializing in high-end, bespoke work is looking to add a commercially minded Senior Quantity Surveyor to their Braintree office.
This Contractor specialises in bespoke, high-end projects which include new builds, extensions, remodeling, barn conversions, as well as listed buildings and heritage works typically ranging £10k - £3m.
With an annual turnover of over £6m and a strong pipeline of future work, the Senior Surveyor will head up the department taking projects from inception to completion, reporting to the Director.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
* Experience working on bespoke, one off builds is ideal
* Experience Estimating is ideal
* Experience taking projects from procurement to final accounts
* A construction related degree qualification is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £60,000 - £70,000
* Car allowance
* 25 days annual leave
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Strong career progression
* Diverse, exciting project load
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Essex / Braintree