A forward-thinking and hungry Senior Quantity Surveyor is now needed to represent a medium sized Quantity Surveying practice, who are based 5 minutes from Piccadilly station in Manchester.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be providing Cost Management services, on projects ranging from £300K - £10M, supporting the growth of clients who work within the Education, Commercial, Public and Hospitality sectors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a Quantity Surveying practice that have continued to strengthen over the past 6 months, bringing on board new clients, new employees and increasing their turnover.
They have over 80 employees in the business, ensuring a full service from inception to completion can be achieved.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
The Directors would like to speak with Senior Quantity Surveyors with;
* BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management
* 2+ years experience running own projects
* Build sector background (Homes, Schools, Commercial use, Mixed - use)
* Client facing
* Eagerness to build relationships
* Consultancy background
* Experience with both pre & post contract
* Driven to encourage clients and colleagues
* £55,000 - £65,000 basic, depending on experience
* 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Car allowance
* MRICS is preferred
* Competitive 8% pension contribution
* Pathway to become Director
* Manage a small portfolio of key clients
* Split office and Work from home
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367040
Senior Quantity Surveyor | Manchester | Quantity Surveying | Construction | Quantity Surveyor |