I am now supporting the Directors of a growing and ambitious Quantity Surveying Cost Consultancy, who is keen to speak to professional and client facing Senior Quantity Surveyors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyors role
Based a short 10-minute walk from Leeds train station, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be actively providing quality pre contract services to ensure clients are aware of the feasibility of potential projects.
Additionally, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will be immediately given the opportunity to provide post contract services, including Employers Agent and Project Management duties on live Residential, Commercial, Retail and Education projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The Quantity Surveying directors would like to see;
* BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
* Clear PQS/Consultancy background
* 1+ years' experience acting as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Clear understanding of Pre & Post contract duties
* Confident with running own projects
* Client facing
* Hands on attitude
* Ambitious to become Associate Director
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a multi-disciplined practice, made up of over 50 employees.
With over 75 combined years of experience, this organisation have quickly established themselves in the Yorkshire and North West markets and landed several large scale projects.
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Plus, car allowance
* Professional Memberships paid for
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Competitive bonus
* Flexible working
* Yearly salary reviews
* Competitive Pension contribution
* Healthcare and Life insurance
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367040
Senior Quantity Surveyor | Leeds | MRICS | Quantity Surveying | Cost Management