An award winning, traditional Quantity Surveying consultancy is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience of working across an array of different sectors to join their enthusiastic and ambitious team in London.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be based at the companies Head Office, a short distance from London Liverpool Street, where you will run specific projects from inception to completion.
You shall also take on a variety of projects through various pre and post contract stages.
Sectors include: residential (full range), commercial offices, higher education, sports, and retail.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
* MRICS or minimum of 12 months away from completing
* Strong pre and post contract experience
* Worked across a range of build/property sectors
* Good communication skills
* £55,000 - £65,000
* 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Professional membership fees
* APC training
* Career progression
* A positive working environment
* Diverse workload
* Bonus scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / RICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Construction