A top 50 Quantity Surveying consultancy in Central London are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work across a myriad of high profile, residential projects.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be taking on a client facing and project delivery role alongside a talented and highly ambitious team of Quantity Surveyors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* RICS accredited degree (2.1 minimum)
* MRICS would be ideal
* A successful track record of working on residential projects
* Good communication skills
* Strong pre & post contract knowledge
* Comfortable working independently
* Residential project experience is a must
* £60,000 - £70,000
* 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Professional memberships
* Season ticket loan
* Travel expenses
* Social events
* Pension scheme
* Bonus scheme
* Death in service
* Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Surveying / Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Management / Residential