A specialist Project Management consultancy in Central London is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their ranks.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will report into the Director and be responsible for all inhouse, Quantity Surveying roles.
Aside from working on Education and Private Sector projects, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will also help grow the Quantity Surveying service and support the rest of the team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Client facing
* Comfortable carrying out a full QS function
* Preferably MRICS
* Education or Private Sector project experience would be beneficial
* Degree qualified
* Pre existing, client relationships would be welcomed
* £65,000 - £75,000
* Professional subscription fee
* Mobile and Laptop
* Freedom to help grow the QS function
* Bonus scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor