A visionary, forward thinking Quantity Surveying consultancy are looking for an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their London team.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a dynamic and innovative consultancy who take a modern approach to construction.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be involved in some extremely impressive high end residential projects across London, from bespoke individual schemes through to multi storey luxury apartments.
Each Senior Quantity Surveyor has the autonomy to deliver exciting schemes with minimal supervision and will be given a trusting working relationship with the Directors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Completed a RICS accredited degree
* Pre & Post Contract experience
* Interest or experience towards the Residential sector
* MRICS would be an advantage, but not essential
* Client facing, proactive attitude
* Strong communication skills
* £55,000 - £70,000
* Flexible working conditions
* 27days annual leave + bank holidays
* Life assurance
* Professional Subscriptions
* Bonus - related to your specific goals
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Associate / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager