A leading, Quantity Surveying force in the London consultancy industry, is seeking a Senior Project Surveyor with good pre and post contract knowledge to join their plush, London office.
The successful Senior Project Surveyor will join an expanding team made up of enthusiastic junior Quantity Surveyors and young and ambitious Associates.
The Senior Project Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Project Surveyor will work alongside a sociable and professional team, working on a range of commercial, residential, and hospitality schemes across London.
* Playing a leading Quantity Surveying role
* Full pre and post contract duties
* Attending meetings
* Offering guidance to junior members of the team
* Managing clients
The Senior Project Surveyor
* BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or similar
* MRICS or committed to achieving
* Strong pre and post contract experience
* Comfortable acting as the lead QS
* Worked within a PQS/ Consultancy environment
* Excellent communications skills
* £55,000 - £70,000
* 27 days annual leave
* Flexible working
* Private healthcare
* RICS training and costs
* Extensive training
* Social events throughout the year
* Travel expenses
* Caring culture
* Plethora of career opportunities
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Management / MRICS