A rapidly expanding, Quantity Surveying team in London are seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable delivering challenging projects.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will play a lead QS, client facing role, on an array of high profile projects across the Residential and Commercial new build sectors.
The role offers freedom to manage your own projects whilst also having the support of other senior Surveyors and also a clear pathway for progression.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Technically strong, Quantity Surveying / Cost Management background
* Ideally MRICS
* Client facing
* Experience of working across an array of sectors
* Any Employers Agent experience is a bonus
* Problem solver
* Excellent communication skills
* £65,000 - £75,000
* Car allowance
* Flexible working conditions
* Professional subscription fee
* Life assurance
* Pension scheme
* Work on high-profile projects
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Mobile and laptop
* Career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / MRICS / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor