A specialist residential, building consultancy in London are seeking an adaptable, Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will predominantly carry out a traditional cost management function, acting as the lead Quantity Surveyor on a number of big residential projects; upwards of £50m.
You will also act as a Project Manager / Employer's Agent on smaller schemes and support the Directors in managing the Quantity Surveying team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* A successful track record of delivering projects as the lead QS
* Ideally MRICS
* Comfortable acting as a PM, or EA when necessary
* Residential project experience would be a plus
* Team player
* Excellent pre and post contract knowledge
* £50,000 - £65,000
* 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution scheme
* Private Healthcare
* Social and charity events
* Professional subscription fee
* Mobile and laptop
* Cycle to work scheme
* Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager / Employers Agent / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor