An established Quantity Surveying consultancy with a multi disciplinary background are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to come in and push projects forward from their London office.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be do-er, rather than a manager, and be comfortable acting as the lead Quantity Surveyor on a mixture of commercial, residential, and education projects across London.
The role does offer the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor the chance to move into management/ an Associate position in the future as well as initial support from an established and trustworthy team of Cost Managers.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Experience of working on London projects
* Ideally MRICS
* A proven track record of acting as the lead QS
* Pre and post contract experience
* Hard working
* Multiple years working within a PQS/ Cost consultancy environment in the UK
* £60,000 - £75,000
* Career progression
* Professional subscriptions
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Social events
* Training and development
* Travel expenses
* Child care vouchers
* Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor