An Architectural Consultancy with a diverse and talented consultancy division are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work on a range of residential projects across London and the South East; providing a full QS role (including measuring and cost estimates) as well as assuming the role of Employer's Agent on projects up to £5 million.
The consultancy are seeking a proactive, "hands-on" Senior Quantity Surveyor who has the ambition and management skills to grow a successful team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyors Role
* Taking ownership of projects
* Preparing large scale cost estimates
* Managing junior quantity surveyors
* Market the Quantity Surveying division
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Residential project experience in London and the South East
* Measurement experience
* Residential cost estimate experience
* Experience of acting as an Employer's Agent on projects up to £4M
* Client facing
* Good management skills
* £65,000 - £75,000
* Discretionary bonus
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Long term sickness cover
* Season ticket loan
* Child care vouchers
* Professional Memberships
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor / Employers Agent / Cost Manager