The Partners of an innovative Construction Consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their London based, Quantity Surveying team who work on projects from feasibility through to completion.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Partner on new build and refurbishments of existing buildings within the commercial / fit out sector.
The role offers direction progression to Associate and the unique opportunity to be directly involved in developing business and preparing bids in order to win new work.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Preferably MRICS
* Experience working within a PQS/Consultancy environment
* Professional and personable character
* Excellent pre and post contract experience
* Good communication skills
* Fit out / Commercial sector experience preferred.
* £65,000 - £75,000
* 25 days annual leave
* Pension contribution
* Car allowance
* Direct route to Associate
* Professional subscription fee
* Annual performance related bonus
* Travel allowance
* Training and development courses
* Buy and sell holiday
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Management / MRICS