A well-respected 02National Contractor are looking to add a commercially minded Senior Quantity Surveyor to their Central London office.
This contractor boasts a diverse workload including new builds, refurbishments and maintenance projects across the residential, commercial & industrial sectors.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a busy, well established commercial team reporting to the director.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor
* Experience working on new build and refurbishment projects
* Experience running projects from procurement to final accounts
* Previous experience in a similar role
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £60,000 - £70,000
* Car allowance
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Interesting project work
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Main Contractor / London / New Build / Refurbishment / Quantity Surveying