A professional, chartered Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with either residential, logistics, or industrial project experience to join their growing business.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a large, London practice which has retained it's personal touch and still remains focused in developing their staff with extensive training and development schemes.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working on a mixture of projects within the residential, industrial and logistical sectors, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing the cost from inception to completion.
You will also support the senior management team in training the junior surveyors.
* Day to day cost management
* Pre and post contract work
* Using Cost X
* Undertaking interim valuations
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified
* MRICS or working towards
* Preferably experience of working on residential, industrial, or logistic projects
* Cost X experience would be useful
* Comfortable running projects independently.
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Professional membership fees
* Extensive, tailored training and development
* Variety of career progression paths
* Pension contribution
* Car allowance
* Flexible working
* 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Birthday off
* Life assurance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Surveying