A fast paced Cost Consultancy in London and the Midlands is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable running projects across different sectors.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining the London office where there is a direct route to Associate within the first 12 months.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will run projects from £20m+ including a £45m hotel scheme, a private residential projects (circa £30m), and some post contract work on a retail job.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified and preferably MRICS
* Excellent pre and post contract experience
* A successful track record of delivering projects of £20M +
* Strong communication skills
* £55,000 - £70,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* RICS training costs
* Professional membership fee
* Laptop and mobile
* Project diversity and responsibility
* Pension contribution
* Route to Associate
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant / MRICS