A stable and ambitious Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable taking projects from the initial feasibility through to handover.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a professional Surveying team who enjoy an excellent work/life balance whilst working alongside several, high profile clients.
Day to day, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall deliver a full range of pre and post contract services for a mixture of commercial, health, sports, and retail projects.
You will also work alongside the Directors to help mentor and develop the less experienced Quantity Surveyors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Completed a RICS accredited degree
* Preferably MRICS
* Comfortable working across a mix of different projects
* Excellent pre and post contract knowledge
* Strong communication skills
* PQS background (UK)
* £60,000 - £70,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Healthcare benefits
* Season ticket loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Professional membership fees
* Flexible working
* Social events
* Career development - route to Associate
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Surveying / Project Surveyor