The Partners of a punchy Quantity Surveying consultancy and a diverse client base are seeking a project focused, Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be comfortable working under their own initiative as a Quantity Surveyor and Contract Administrator on a mixture of residential (high end and housing), heritage, hotel, and commercial office projects.
Based out of their London office and working from home, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will have multiple career paths that can be taken within this extremely flexible practice.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Comfortable acting as a Quantity Surveyor and CA on projects
* Detailed pre and post contract knowledge
* A successful track record of working on build/property sector projects
* UK, PQS / Consultancy background
* Comfortable working independently
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Car allowance
* RICS fees reimbursed
* 25 days annual leave + public holidays
* Pension contribution
* Bonus percentage
* 4x life insurance
* Private health cover
* Flexible working
* Unrivalled career progression
* Diverse projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager / Contract Administration / Employers Agent