A National Quantity Surveying consultancy with a strong pipeline of projects is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is interested in working across their PQS and Fund Monitoring teams.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Partners heading up the South London office are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable delivering projects from inception to completion across a wide range of projects, preferably either residential, commercial, education, or hospitality.
Ideally, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall also have experience or an interest in providing monitoring services to high end clients.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* A proven track record of running projects in the UK
* Experience within the residential, commercial, office, education or hospitality sectors
* An interest or experience of providing monitoring services
* MRICS, or working towards
* PQS/Consultancy background
* £50,000 - £60,000
* 25 days annual leave
* Private Healthcare
* Mobile and Laptop
* APC training and tailored career path
* Professional subscription fees
* WFH, office 1-3 days
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Monitoring Surveyor / Bank Monitor / Cost Manager