A top 50, Quantity Surveying consultancy founded in Central London, are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their highly skilled Quantity Surveying team who cover a myriad of high profile sport, arts, and hospitality projects.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work alongside two Directors and several less experienced Quantity Surveyor to deliver a full cost management service on UK and European based projects.
As well as working within the team, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall also manage their own projects within the above sectors and/or heritage, stadia, and heath sectors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified and preferably MRICS
* Experience of managing your own projects
* Pre and Post cost management experience
* A successful track record of working within one or more of the above sectors mentioned
* £55,000 - £70,000
* 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
* RICS subscription fees
* Parental pay
* Life assurance cover
* Health insurance
* Performance related bonus
* Pension contribution
* Health and wellbeing seminars
* Social events
* Remote work
* Career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager / Associate