The Director of Quantity Surveying within an established, Chartered Surveying practice is seeking a client facing Senior Quantity Surveyor as he expands the team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based a stone's throw away from City Thameslink, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing multiple residential and commercial projects, independently and in a client facing manner.
Thus, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have a successful track record of carrying out a full cost management (pre and post contract) role with minimal supervision.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Residential or commercial project experience, would be beneficial
* Strong pre and post contract experience
* A successful track record of managing multiple projects
* Excellent communication skills
* Preferably from a PQS/Consultancy background
* £50,000 - £65,000
* 25 days annual leave
* Progress to Associate
* Pension contribution
* Broad range of projects
* Freedom to work independently
* Laptop and mobile
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Senior Cost Consultant / Senior Surveyor