A team focused, Quantity Surveying consultancy is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work across an array of education and residential projects across London and Cambridge.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be supported by two Assistant Quantity Surveyors in delivering multiple projects from inception to completion.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be able to work from home, or the London office with two to three site visits a week to Cambridge.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Education and, or residential project experience
* Previous Consultancy /PQS experience
* Comfortable delivering multiple projects
* Happy to travel to Cambridge 2/3 times a week
* Team player
* £50,000 - £65,000
* Professional membership fees
* Extensive, tailored training and development
* Variety of career progression paths
* Pension contribution
* Car allowance
* Flexible working
* 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Birthday off
* Life assurance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor