A global Cost Management practice, with a sociable and family feel London office, are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall join a team of 15 Quantity Surveyors in Central London who are working across an array of sectors, however, with data centres being a large part of their workload at this moment.
As a result, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have some data centre experience and be comfortable carrying out pre and post contract roles independently on projects within the build/property/real estate sector.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* 5+ years Quantity Surveying experience
* Working within a PQS/Consultancy
* Exposure to data centre projects
* Strong pre and post contract experience
* £65,000 - £75,000
* 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* Working from home and office
* Large scale projects
* Social events throughout the year
* Regaular pay reviews
* Career progression
* APC training and CPDs
* RICS membership costs
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor