An international, multi disciplinary construction consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is reliable, able to work independently, and is comfortable in a client facing scenario.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working from home and out of their Charing Cross office, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will lead a small team and manage an array of residential, office, fit out, and hotel projects.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have direct, client access, be part of a team friendly environment, and benefit from a variety of different career routes moving forward.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Successful track record of delivering projects, independently
* Experience of leading teams
* Client facing
* Comfortable working in a smaller practice/consultancy
* Enjoys working across a broad range of projects
* £65,000 - £75,000
* Flexible working (office and from home)
* 25 days annual leave + christmas shut down + bank holidays
* High Pension contribution
* Life insurance
* Health insurance
* Professional subscription fee
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Surveying / Cost Consultant