An ambitious property consultancy with a dynamic team, are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with Fit out experience as they look to increase their Quantity Surveying offering from London.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside the Quantity Surveying Director, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work across an array of commercial fit out projects. Predominantly providing a Cost Management/Quantity Surveying service and at times, assuming the role of a Project Manager/Employers Agent.
From day one, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to a mixture of structural refurbishment, re-modelling, and contract administration projects that you will take the lead on alongside the Director.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Previous private practice / consultancy experience
* Project Surveyor to Senior Quantity Surveyor level of experience
* Degree qualified
* On the APC route, or MRICS
* Ambitious and capable of working independently
* Eager for greater responsibility and comfortable working in a small team
* Excellent communication skills
* £60,000 - £65,000
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Private Healthcare
* RICS training and subscription fees
* Life Assurance
* Swift, career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / RICS / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Surveying / Project Management