A global cost management firm are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work across an array of prestigious London projects covering the fit out, new build and refurbishment sectors.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a professional Quantity Surveyor team who are currently managing a mix of hotel, high education, and residential projects across London and the South East.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for taking projects from inception to completion whilst assisting the Associate Directors on £100m+ projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Preferably MRICS
* Comfortable working across a mix of projects
* Technically astute from a pre and post contract perspective
* Client facing
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Private Medical insurance
* Health & Leisure contributions
* Professional subscription
* Social events
* Career progression
* 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Season ticket loan, interest free
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MRICS / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Senior Surveyor / Cost Consultant