A prestigious, multi-disciplinary construction consultancy are seeking an ambitious Senior Cost Manager/ Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on projects around £50m in value.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join as a result of the practice continually winning new work across the healthcare and residential sectors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based from home and the London office (a short walk from Barbican station), the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall be responsible for cost managing projects throughout their life cycle, advising clients, and supporting the juniot members on the team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Minimum of 4 years PQS/cost consultancy background
* healthcare or residential sector experience preferred
* P22, NEC, or JCT knowledge
* A successful track record of running projects independently
* Degree qualified and MRICS or working towards
* £50,000 - £65,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Car allowance
* Life insurance
* Professional membership fees
* Bull and sell holidays
* Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / MRICS