A creative Quantity Surveying Consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is eager to have greater responsibility within a smaller London practice, progress up the ladder and work across an impressive array of prestigious projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside the Partners and Associate Quantity Surveyors, the Senior Quantity Surveyor shall be exposed to a myriad of high spec, residential, hospitality, and leisure projects across London's most sought-after areas.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will carry out a mixture of pre and post contract roles, running your own projects from inception to completion.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified
* MRICS is a bonus, not essential
* Strong pre and post contract experience
* Experience working within a Quantity Surveying consultancy
* Good communication skills
* Comfortable managing projects from inception to completion
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Progress to Associate
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Prestigious and exciting projects
* Professional membership fees
* APC and career focused training
* Pension contribution
* phone and laptop
* Bonus scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant