A super prime residential practice are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor seeking to go client side and work across an array of impressive residential projects up to £15m.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will report to the Director, but ultimately you will be responsible for managing multiple projects from advising clients on feasibilities through to handover and defects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The role will suit a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable working independently, good at building relationships, and comfortable working closely with private clients.
* Pre and post contract experience
* Main Contractor or consultancy background
* Residential project experience would be beneficial
* Good at understanding client briefs and providing solutions
* Client facing
* £55,000 - £70,000
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Exposure to prestigious clients
* Work on high profile projects
* Phone and laptop
* Bonus scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant