An exceptionally impressive Cost Management team are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their London office and work on projects within the residential and healthcare sector, up to £100m.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work within a flat team structure where all Quantity Surveyors up to Director level remain hands on with projects.
With that in mind, the Director's are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who can come in and hit the ground running and manage multiple projects at a time.
If MRICS, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will also assist with the APC training.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Preferably MRICS
* Residential or Healthcare project experience would be a bonus
* A successful track record of delivering projects from inception to completion
* Good communication skills
* £60,000 - £70,000
* 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Professional subscription fees
* Car allowance
* Progress to Associate Quantity Surveyor
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying