The Head Office of a global Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding, London office which is based a short distance from Oxford Circus station.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Two of the Director's that lead the Quantity Surveying division are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is able to come in, pick up London based projects and push them forward from inception to handover.
Work wise, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for and be involved in mixed use, commercial fit out, private residential, and higher education schemes.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* MRICS, or previous Senior Quantity Surveying experience
* Consultancy / PQS background
* A successful track record of delivering projects
* Pre and post contract experience
* Strong communication skills
* £58,000 - £68,000
* 28 days annual leave
* Bonus scheme
* Phone and laptop
* Career route to Associate Quantity Surveyor
* Professional membership fees
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor